Spam source (Re: Horror Horror Horror!!!!!)

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at
Fri Nov 23 04:19:49 CET 2012

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 14:08:58 -0800, Robert Miles wrote:

> It now takes two people reporting the same spam to get google groups to
> do much about it.  I just reported this one as well, though.

Speaking of spam, googlegroups, and other annoyances, please don't CC
python-list at as well as posting to the newsgroup.

The newsgroup is already automatically mirrored by the mailing list, and
vice versa, so by CCing all you do is needlessly, and annoyingly,
duplicate your message.