Aggressive language on python-list

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 23:10:13 EDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:21 PM, wu wei <wuwei23 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> You don't know me
>
> No, I really do.
Then tell me more about myself...doc.

Your behaviour isn't as clever or as masking as you think
> it is.

It's intended to be involved, witty, and as informed as I can be on a
topic by someone I'm conversing with. And to knw when I don't know, or
remember something.

 You're a sad, lonely, desperate person

No, I'm fine a s a monk until recently, when medical, and faith issues
arose, and for your information, I've been laid quite a few times, and
won't have a problem doing so again.

I've been out here 6-7 years getting my life together without chasing pussy.

 who I would genuinely feel
> sorry for if you could stop acting like a self-righteous cunt for long
> enough.

Not self righteous, again wrong. I've been the bad guy, and now I have
to watch out for them, which seems self righteous, but it's merely the
fact that I have to have a good public persona now.

> But that's never going to happen; you've convinced yourself that arrogant
> superiority

Go get to know a real few arrogant individuals, with superiority
complexes before you comment.

If anything, I have an inferiority complex that comes out when I'm
downed by someone.

 is how to succeed in this world, so you better prepare yourself
> now for the shitty, sad life that's going to give you.

It's been that way in my socioeconomic upbringing I'm trying to
overcome, so you're preaching to the choir.

> Spoiler alert: you're going to die alone and unloved.

Doubt it. After 6-7 years of leaving sluts, and whores alone, I've
realized I need to be secure emotionally, physically, financially, and
spiritually.

Go insult a troll, because I like to fish off the top of the bridge.
Well above trash such as yourself who like to bring people down for
fun due to their own superiority complexes.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto