Appending a list using list obtained from a class

Demian Brecht demianbrecht at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:50:34 EDT 2012

On 2012-10-24, at 7:45 AM, inshu chauhan <insideshoes at gmail.com> wrote:

> the class is returning the list , and i want to append the list outside the class... main problem is this

What do you mean "the class is returning the list"? Do you mean that a class stores a list internally and you want to be able to mutate that list? Do you mean that you have a class method that returns a list? How does your particular use case differ from simply appending one list to another?

> I know how to append a list with a list nd stuff..

Without further clarification, this seems to be exactly what you're asking how to do..

Demian Brecht
@demianbrecht
http://demianbrecht.github.com