Python presentations

Trent Nelson trent at snakebite.org
Tue Sep 18 22:20:04 EDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 09:00:19AM -0700, andrea crotti wrote:
> I have to give a couple of Python presentations in the next weeks, and
> I'm still thinking what is the best approach.
>
> In one presentation for example I will present decorators and context
> managers, and my biggest doubt is how much I should show and explain in
> slides and how much in an interactive way (with ipython for example).

    FWIW, I gave a presentation on decorators to the New York Python
    User Group back in 2008.  Relevant blog post:

        http://blogs.onresolve.com/?p=48

    There's a link to the PowerPoint presentation I used in the first
    paragraph.  It's in .pptx format; let me know if you'd like it in
    some other form.

    Regards,

        Trent.