Help

John Gordon gordon at panix.com
Mon Apr 1 18:12:43 EDT 2013

In <fb1d2908-e0be-461f-a8ef-eb4903c8bb7a at googlegroups.com> khaosyt at gmail.com writes:

> If I wanted to get the sum of some numbers (for example: 1 + 2 + 3 + 4
> + 5 = 15) from the attached program what do I do? Keep in mind that the
> print statement prints the integers individually.

It's not clear what you're asking for.  The attached program doesn't
(appear to) work with sums at all; why would you want to use it?
Writing a new program from scratch would seem to be a better choice.

--
John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon at panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears