a couple of questions: pickling objects and strict types

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Apr 5 14:59:04 EDT 2013

Hello all:
I've been using Python for a while now, but I have one larger problem.
I come from a c++ background; though it doesn't help in catching runtime
errors, being able to compile a program helps catch a lot of syntax
errors. I know about pychecker, which is somewhat useful. Do people have
other methods for handling this?

Also, I'm depickling objects. Is there a way I can force pickle to call
the object's ctor? I set up events per object, but when it just
deserializes it doesn't set all that up.
Thanks,

--
Take care,
Ty