Unicode issue with Python v3.3

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Wed Apr 17 19:00:48 EDT 2013

On 14Apr2013 04:22, nagia.retsina at gmail.com <nagia.retsina at gmail.com> wrote:
| > | Cameron would it be too much to ask to provide you with root
| > | access to my VPS server so you can have a look there too?
| > | i can pay you if you like if you wait a few days to gather some money.
| >
| > I really do not recommend that:
| >   - it is nuts to blithely allow a stranger root access to your system
| >   - you won't learn anything about CGI scripts
[...]
| I insist that you will make the most of this if you access the VPS yourself.
| it runs CentOS 6.4
| Please accept, i trust you.

Very well.

Let's take this off list to personal email (note that the reply-to
on this message is just myself, not the list/group).

We can return here after sorting CGI issues, should there be any further python
specific issues.

_ordinary_ user account called "cameron" and send me the ssh details of your VPS.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

TeX: When you pronounce it correctly to your computer, the terminal may
     become slightly moist.     - D. E. Knuth.