The node.js Community is Quietly Changing the Face of Open Source

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 13:36:11 EDT 2013

On 2013.04.16 12:14, rusi wrote:
> However combine it with your other statement
>
>> Python's package  management is suboptimal (though it is being worked on),
>
> and a different picture emerges, viz that *the ecosystem around the
> language matters more than the language*
It was a minor point, and while I think the ecosystem is important, I am not arguing that it is more important than the language itself.
This discussion has much to do with ecosystems and little to do with languages, so I'm not sure what your point is here.
--
CPython 3.3.0 | Windows NT 6.2.9200 / FreeBSD 9.1