Python for microcontrollers

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 17:54:49 CET 2013

On 12/03/2013 09:04 AM, Travis Griggs wrote:
> Having forayed into the world of small small micro controllers myself
> this last year and a half, I’m kind of torn on whether this is a good
> idea or not. But I think it’s cool they’re trying. And I’d definitely
> try it to see how it worked out.

I've also been foraying into the world of micro controllers and I
personally, after watching the video and reading their spiel, am super
excited about this!  This is really cool.  It's not exactly vaporware
either.  The software is 95% done.  My only concern is that it appears
to be (since it's ARM), a 3.3v system.  The future is 3.3v, I understand
that.  But many of the current off-the-shelf sensors and parts are 5v
(TTL level).  But there's a lot of stuff that's 3.3v now, and there are
ways of converting logic levels.