python import error

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 11 10:51:27 CET 2013

On 11/12/2013 05:45, smilesonisamal at gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 10:23:34 AM UTC+5:30, John Gordon wrote:
>> In <93405ea9-6faf-4a09-9fd9-ed264e3136e1 at googlegroups.com> smilesonisamal at gmail.com writes:
>>

>>>    File "aaa.py", line 5, in <module>
>>
>>>      from ccc.ddd import sss
>>
>>> ImportError: No module named ccc.ddd
>>

>>> directory structure as follows:
>>

>>> ccc
>>

>>>   ddd

>>>      aaa.py
>>
>>>      sss.py
>>

>> A python file isn't importable unless the directory also contains a file
>>
>> named __init__.py .
>>

>> Try making __init__.py files in the ccc and ddd directories.  If you
>>
>> don't know what to put in them, just leave them blank.
>>

>> It is having __init__.py as blank in ccc and ddd directories. But it still doesnot work.
>> --
>>
>> John Gordon         Imagine what it must be like for a real medical doctor to
>>
>> gordon at panix.com    watch 'House', or a real serial killer to watch 'Dexter'.

Have you actually written anything above?

You also appear to be suffering from the highly contagious double
spaced google disease.  So would you please read and action this
https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython to prevent us seeing the
double line spacing above, thanks.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence