[ANN] pypiserver 1.1.0 - minimal private pypi server
ralf at systemexit.de
Thu Feb 14 23:23:25 CET 2013
I've just uploaded pypiserver 1.1.0 to the python package index.
pypiserver is a minimal PyPI compatible server. It can be used to serve
a set of packages and eggs to easy_install or pip.
pypiserver is easy to install (i.e. just 'pip install pypiserver'). It
doesn't have any external dependencies.
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pypiserver/ should contain enough
information to easily get you started running your own PyPI server in a
The code is available on github: https://github.com/schmir/pypiserver
Changes in version 1.1.0
- implement multi-root support (one can now specify multiple package
- normalize pkgnames, handle underscore like minus
- sort files by their version, not alphabetically
- upgrade embedded bottle to 0.11.6
- upgrade waitress to 0.8.2 in the standalone script
- merge vsajip's support for verify, doc_upload and remove_pkg
More information about the Python-list