Do you feel bad because of the Python docs?
rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 05:53:22 CET 2013
On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:18:46 PM UTC-6, alex23 wrote:
> You claim that no one has time to write a bug report. I point out that
> if they can spend the time ranting about the bug, then they have the
And i would like to point out that all your nay-saying and condemnations are taking some valuable time also. Time that could be better spent finding new ways for our "new friends" to contribute.
* Do you care about the evolution of Python or just give it lip service?
* Do you have an ideas for the name of a Python grievance list?
* What are your opinions of the state of both Tkinter and IDLE? Are you proud of these modules/packages?
* Why do you support Guido's continued reign of silence?
* But most importantly, do you not want the community/language to evolve or remain static?
What is your opinion on anything "Python related" Alex? All i've heard from you is negativity, condemnation, and insults -- with exception of your statements about the GG's interface the other day, all your other posts have been nothing but lectures to myself and other concerned Python uses.
More information about the Python-list