PyWart: Import resolution order

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 07:03:11 CET 2013

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Rick Johnson
<rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, January 11, 2013 12:30:27 AM UTC-6, Chris Angelico wrote:
>> Welcome back to the list, Rick. Got any demonstrable code
>> for Python 4000 yet?
>
> I am working on it. Stay tuned. Rick is going to rock your little programming world /very/ soon.

So all I have to do is paper my programming world and I win?

Sorry, can't hang around arguing about module search paths and your
recommendations to add piles of syntactic salt. Gotta finish building
and playing with today's Linux kernel (3.2.7, it's looking good so
far).

ChrisA