HTML Parser

subhabangalore at gmail.com subhabangalore at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 13:43:03 EDT 2013

Dear Group,

I was looking for a good tutorial for a "HTML Parser". My intention was to extract tables from web pages or information from tables in web pages.

I tried to make a search, I got HTMLParser, BeautifulSoup, etc. HTMLParser works fine for me, but I am looking for a good tutorial to learn it nicely.

I could not use BeautifulSoup as I did not find an .exe file.

I am using Python 2.7 on Windows 7 SP1 (64 bit).

I am looking for a good tutorial for HTMLParser or any similar parser which have an .exe file for my environment and a good tutorial.

If anyone of the learned members can kindly suggest.

Thanking You in Advance,
Regards,
Subhabrata.