How to clean up socket connection to printer

loial jldunn2000 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 07:22:42 EDT 2013

Well, I certainly suspect the customers network connection to the printer which is over a WAN across half of Europe, but proving that is the problem is another matter.

I can replicate a "Connection reset by peer" error on own printer by pulling the network cable out of the printer. And again I thereafter get the issue of "Connection refused" for what seems a variable amount of time.

But at least I am now reassured that the "Connection Refused" is not due to something my script has not cleaned up.

Thanks