An error when i switched from python v2.6.6 => v3.2.3
steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Sat Mar 9 06:05:08 CET 2013
On Fri, 08 Mar 2013 19:18:50 -0800, Νίκος Γκρ33κ wrote:
> I agree with you but i wonder why the world would want to dedicate hours
> for fiddling with my script? Why anyone should mess with my website
> http://superhost.gr ?
What makes you think it would be hours? For somebody who knows what they
are doing, it is probably more like minutes.
And as for why...
- because they think it's funny;
- because they get pleasure from vandalising other people's property;
- to prove that they can do it;
- to punish you for being naive and foolish;
- to get control of your webserver, so they can store files on it without
- or launch attacks on other people's websites;
- or to encrypt your data and charge you money to decrypt it;
- or some other reason that I cannot think of.
More information about the Python-list