About py2exe "bundle_files" setting?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat May 4 10:50:14 EDT 2013

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 11:42 PM, Steven D'Aprano
> On Sat, 04 May 2013 04:59:13 -0700, Jimmie He wrote:
>
>>    I 've already put my project into GitHub,find the link below,in the
>>    folder "Bug",I capture the expection pops up,it is not fatal blue
>>    screen.Sorry for my non-english windows:-)
>> https://github.com/jimmiehe/BMPtool/tree/master/Bug
>

> I cannot access that page, it just loads as a blank page, then locks up
> my browser. (This is what happens when stupid websites use too much buggy
> javascript for simple things which are best handled by ordinary html.)
>
> Please copy and paste the exception *as text* here, if you can.

It's not a Python exception. The message has just a few words of
English, interspersed with a lot of Chinese, which I am in no way
skilled enough to transcribe, much less translate; the title says
"Gui.exe - [#######]" and the body says:

"0x00fb1cb" [#######] "0x00000000" [########] "written",,
and then two lines of all Chinese.

Hope that's of at least some help! Sorry I can't be more accurate in
the translation.

ChrisA