To whoever hacked into my Database

Ferrous Cranus nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 12:14:55 CET 2013

Στις 13/11/2013 1:38 πμ, ο/η Mark Lawrence έγραψε:
> On 12/11/2013 23:27, Ian Kelly wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Ethan Furman <ethan at stoneleaf.us> wrote:
>>> Every time he uses foul language against somebody he's acting like a
>>> bully.
>>>
>>> Every time he reposts questions and ignores answers he's acting like a
>>> bully.
>>>
>>> Every time he declares that what he wants is the most important and
>>> so he is
>>> going to ignore our culture and the topic of this forum/ml/ng he is
>>> acting
>>> like a bully.
>>>
>>> If you haven't seen those posts, I have.  Now you know.
>>
>> Per Wikipedia: "Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercion to
>> abuse, intimidate, or aggressively to impose domination over others.
>> ... One essential prerequisite is the perception, by the bully or by
>> others, of an imbalance of social or physical power."
>>
>> None of the behaviors that you cite are examples of bullying.
>>

> What would you classify insulting my late mother as?

I apologize for that and of course by that time i didn't knew this info
about your mother.

But please recall how many times and in what degree you insulted me (let
alone others insulting me simultaneously) prior of me loosing my temper
and spoke the way i did.

When the pressure is too high and i'm having difficulties on solving
something and all i get back are collective insults instead of actual
help i let some steam off.

But my insults should have been explicitly directed at you, not at your
mother.