JUST GOT HACKED

Νίκος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 07:03:25 EDT 2013

Στις 2/10/2013 1:54 μμ, ο/η Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 8:43 PM, Νίκος <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Just bare with me and you will see improving over time.
>
> Tip: Start with this one... the word you want is 'bear'. In English,
> those two words have very different meanings, even though they're
> pronounced the same way; "bare with me" actually talks about getting
> naked, whereas "bear with me" means what you think it does. :)
>
> I'm quite okay with you improving over time, I'm even okay with it
> happening slowly. And I think everyone here would agree with me on
> that. But that's why I think you should code only as a hobby, because
> that means you're not disrupting anything while you learn. It's the
> safe option. It's like learning to drive a car out in the back paddock
> (field, for you non-Australians) - there's nobody else to get hurt,
> worst you can do is bang the car up a bit... and chances are it's an
> old beat-up car anyway, so that's not a big deal. You don't learn to
> drive by hopping into a taxi and collecting fares.

I know, but i have too.

All i can say its that my visitor's websites are working smoothly and
the DNS, Mail issues and Python experiments are happening to my personal
account, i don't mess at all with my client's data and their settings.

I have to make some money and that needs for some reason to happen now
as we speak, so i have no alternative than to hop into a car and learn
to drive during the process, hoping i will not bang-smash the car.