array/list of sockets

theelder777 at gmail.com theelder777 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 19:56:57 EDT 2013

On Saturday, October 26, 2013 4:36:04 PM UTC-7, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> That's okay, everybody has to start somewhere :)
>

> A definition from http://www.thefreedictionary.com/context "The part of
>
> a text or statement that surrounds a particular word or passage and
>
> determines its meaning".  So lack of context means the surrounding part
>
> is missing, which applies to your words above as nobody knows at a
>
> glance to whom or to what you're replying.  Clear I hope?
>

> --
>
> Python is the second best programming language in the world.
>
> But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer
>

> Mark Lawrence

Yes, crystal clear. Thank you. Since I am writing this post, I have one final question. I got my code to work for a multithreaded web server, how do I test if it can handle multiple threads?

Also as a side note, I have subscribed to the python mailing list but have no idea how to use it. Thank you everyone for being patient.