First day beginner to python, add to counter after nested loop

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 30 12:38:12 EDT 2013

On 30/10/2013 16:16, rusi wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 9:27:08 PM UTC+5:30, jonas.t... at gmail.com wrote:
>> Den onsdagen den 30:e oktober 2013 kl. 16:54:19 UTC+1 skrev Mark Lawrence:
>>> The simplest solution is that you stop posting, as you've been spewing
>>> this double spaced crap all day and show no inclination to do anything
>>> about it.  I assume that google won't fix their problem as there's not
>>> enough profit in it.
>
>> Bug of anal monkey either solve your own problems, or implement your own newsreader.
>
> Yes I guess if Mark speaks in that way he will get that kind of response. (Sigh)
>
> However Jonas, please remember that this list is read by thousands.
> And by posting 5 times more lines than is relevant to the discussion you are making a nuisance of yourself to all those readers.

I count 21 emails from the OP within the last 24 hours.  That means 20
are double spaced.  So, how many times do you have to ask before the
culprit does something about the problem?  In this case infinity as the
OP has stated that they will not change, thanks a bunch for that.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence