Code review?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 11:40:25 EST 2014

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 3:29 AM, Adam <sk82712 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all.  New to the list.  I’m working on a web app with 2.6 and Flask.  I’m still relatively new to python.  Is there a chance to get a code review from anyone?  I really want someone to just tear up my code and tell me how to increase my efficiency and what I’m doing wrong (and how to upload images via a form in Flask, but that’s another story).

Definitely! Preferably, post your code in-line; if it's too long for
that, post it someplace else and link to it. Be sure not to damage
indentation, of course, but no matter how new you are to Python you'll
know that!

Incidentally, is there a reason you're using Python 2.6? You should be
able to upgrade at least to 2.7, and Flask ought to work fine on 3.3
(the current stable Python). If it's the beginning of your project,
and you have nothing binding you to Python 2, go with Python 3.
Converting a small project now will save you the job of converting a
big project in ten years' time :)

ChrisA