Python declarative

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Sat Jan 18 16:13:26 EST 2014

sertorbe at gmail.com wrote:

>First, I don't like that all parenthesis, I like to differentiate
>which type of delimiter is, this is not so bad if using spaces but
>anyways it's a little more difficult.  Second, In regard, to using
>something like myWindow=Window rather than Window "myWindow", at
>first I didn't liked it that much, but in the end it does tell the
>user that the attributes can be accesed just like anything else.

Well, this all depends on whether you want this code to BE Python code, or
just to be READ BY Python code.  That's a huge difference.  If you want
your layout to BE Python code, then you have little alternative except to
use the suggestions offered.  But if you simply want your scripts to be
interpreted by a Python program, then you can do whatever you want.
Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.