Please turn off “digest mode” to participate (was: Python-list Digest, Vol 129, Issue 4)

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jun 3 16:56:23 EDT 2014

Ramas Sami <ramas at live.co.uk> writes:

> My Python 3.3  is shutting down soon I open the new file or existing
> Python file

Please start a new thread to start a new discussion.

Also, *before* you want to participate, don't reply to a digest message.
Instead, first disable “digest mode” in your subscription settings
<URL:https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list>, so that you
get individual messages and can participate properly in the discussion.

--
 \        “The industrial system is profoundly dependent on commercial |
  `\   television and could not exist in its present form without it.” |