Need help to write data onto an XML file after reading data from another xml file

Dave Angel d at davea.name
Tue May 13 22:09:47 EDT 2014

On 05/13/2014 10:31 AM, varun7rs at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello Users,
>
> I am in dire need of your help. I have been working on this code for quite some time and it is making me restless. All I am trying to do is,
>
> 1. Read data from an xml file. Source: http://sndlib.zib.de/coredata.download.action?objectName=germany50&format=xml&objectType=network
>
> 2. The data I'm concerned about is the node ID, co-ordinates, capacity of the links, source and destination names.
>
> 3. I'm creating a topology with this information and the topology is same as the one given in the xml file. But, I'd like to add a few extra parameters and demands which I have mentioned in the .py file.
>
> 4. This is where I am faltering. I am just not able to create this topology. The file has also become really messy as I tried a lot of weird stuff and commented it out as it did not work.
>
> 5. I'll attach the relevant files and I'd like to write the output onto a new xml file.
>
> I'd be glad if any of you could help me out. I'm indebted to you guys. Oh I was not aware that I could  attach files. Anyways, here is the link to the files I'm working on
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i8h321y7c9c60vt/AADzDj7oOM8YU76Ww6W4LIPYa
>
> Thanks a lot everyone

Try to include the relevant information in your message.  Many people
cannot, or will not, follow links.  Further, those links are frequently
transient (such as your dropbox one), which means the message thread
becomes historically useless.  So a link to point to a particular
library is useful and practical, one to your source code is not.

And many readers cannot see attachments or html formatted messages.

--
DaveA