Python is going to be hard
rustompmody at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 15:15:24 CEST 2014
On Thursday, September 4, 2014 12:10:04 PM UTC+5:30, Chris Angelico wrote:
> Practicality beats purity.
Nice statement! Now where did I see it?? Let me see...
I see next to it some others:
- Beautiful is better than ugly.
- Explicit is better than implicit.
- Simple is better than complex.
- Complex is better than complicated.
- Readability counts.
- If the implementation is hard to explain, it's a bad idea.
How do each of these apply when comparing
a. A program that defaults to passing and returning data structures and
uses print in a very controlled way
b. A program that randomly mixes call/return with input/print
More information about the Python-list