O'Reilly Python Certification

mjkantowski at gmail.com mjkantowski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 20:18:49 CEST 2014

I just completed all four modules and Kirby was my instructor.  I really enjoyed the class and got a lot out of it.  I am not a developer, so common concepts like objects were new to me, whereas standard data structures like lists, dicts, etc. were already known.  It definitely allowed me to increase my overall understanding of common programming concepts while I learned the pythonic way to implement them.

I recommend the class.  It's a bit pricey, so best if your employer can foot the bill.