something like pyfilesystem, fs.zipfs that works on windows
Nagy László Zsolt
gandalf at shopzeus.com
Mon Sep 15 11:21:15 CEST 2014
I need something that is similar to zipfs, but it should work on Windows
and Unix too.
* store a complete directory structure and multiple files in a single file
* be able to add, replace and delete files and directories
* binary write/append to files is NOT a requirement but it would be good
* should work with any file-like object that implements read(), write(),
seek(), tell(), close(), flush() and truncate() [e.g. no fileno()]
* does not need to store the files in compressed form
Is there something like this available?
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
More information about the Python-list