Regular Expression

Pippo adm2303.2304 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 05:13:27 CEST 2015

I fixed all!

Thanks. This is the result:

#C[Health]
#P[Information]
#ST[genetic information]
#C[oral | (recorded in (any form | medium))]
#C[Is created or received by]
#A[health care provider | health plan | public health authority | employer | life insurer | school | university | or health care clearinghouse]
#C[Relates to]
#C[the past, present, or future physical | mental health | condition of an individual]
#C[the provision of health care to an individual]
#C[the past, present, or future payment for the provision of health care to an individual]

Now I want to save them in array and then create a graph for them... anyone has any suggestion?

For example if the node starts with #P then this is the central node with the name P. All other nodes have to connect to this one or have a node that is connected to this one....

Also, how can I capture "or" in my node graphs?