EuroPython 2015: Call for Proposals has been extended
mal at europython.eu
Tue Apr 14 21:16:59 CEST 2015
Since we had Easter holidays and a very busy PyCon US 2015 during the
Call for Proposal (CFP) period, the Program work group (WG) has
decided to extend the date for the talk submission deadline until:
Thursday, 2015-04-28, 23:59:59 CEST
Please submit your proposals through the EuroPython website:
Need some inspiration ?
We are especially interested in the following topics in the context of
using and developing for and with Python:
* Core Python
* Alternative Python implementations: e.g. Jython, IronPython, PyPy,
* Python libraries and extensions
* Python 2 to 3 migration
* GUI Programming
* Game Programming
* Network Programming
* Open Source Python projects
* Packaging Issues
* Programming Tools
* Project Best Practices
* Embedding and Extending
* Education, Science and Math
* Web-based Systems
Have a look at the talks presented at previous conferences to get an
idea of what we’re looking for:
* EuroPython 2014 Talks - https://ep2014.europython.eu/en/schedule/schedule/
* EuroPython 2013 Talks - https://ep2013.europython.eu/p3/schedule/ep2013/
* EuroPython 2012 Talks - https://ep2013.europython.eu/p3/schedule/ep2012/
* EuroPython Talk Videos - http://europython.tv/
This year at EuroPython we will have plenty of presentation slots
available for everyone:
* Talks: 170 slots available (80x 30min, 85x 45min, 5x 60min)
* Trainings: 20 slots
* Posters: 25 slots
* Help desks: 5 slots
More details are available on our CFP page:
Now is your chance to become a speaker at EuroPython !
EuroPython is the largest Python conference in Europe, providing you
with an ideal platform to let the Python community know about your
ideas, projects and thoughts.
* Don’t be shy and submit your talks. We’d especially like to
encourage first time speakers to submit their talks.
* If you’ve already held a talk at another Python conference,
perfect: send in your talk submission.
* If your talk did not get accepted at one of the other Python
conferences: try again at EuroPython.
See you in Bilbao !
EuroPython 2015 Team
More information about the Python-list