Send data to asyncio coroutine
marko at pacujo.net
Sat Aug 1 21:09:54 CEST 2015
Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk>:
> On 01/08/2015 19:38, Marko Rauhamaa wrote:
>> It is odd how an engineering forum like this one so often judges
>> ideas based on the pedigree of the participants rather than objective
>> technical arguments.
> What I find odd is that the bleating and whinging comes long after the
> PEP process has finished and the code is already in production.
> Wouldn't it be easier for everybody all around to sort this out right
> at the start of the process?
* You are free to say you don't like something, even aspects of Python.
* Criticism can be well-founded even if the critic wasn't around when
the developers put the spec together.
* Most Python users (as in 99.999% of them) aren't Python developers.
That's as it should be.
* Even if critics had been around and voiced their criticism, asyncio
probably would have been introduced.
* Even if somebody doesn't like an idea, somebody else might love it.
Are you happy with asyncio, Mark?
More information about the Python-list