AttributeError

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 05:32:31 CEST 2015

On 12/08/2015 04:05, Ltc Hotspot wrote:
> Chris,
>
> Check the code and the visualize execution of the code, available at
> http://tinyurl.com/p8tgd5h
>
> message reads: NameError: name 'collections' is not defined

Which is why we kept telling you over on the tutor mailing list to show
us your complete code, not to put it in a link, and also not to top
post.  Why we bother as volunteers to waste our time on someone such as
yourself who posts mutiple times but refuses to take any notice of what
actually gets said I really don't know.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence