(Execution) Termination bit, Alternation bit.

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 06:42:58 EST 2015

"Grant Edwards"  wrote in message news:n59k40$e27$1 at reader1.panix.com...

On 2015-12-21, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:40:21 +0100, "Skybuck Flying"
><skybuck2000 at hotmail.com> declaimed the following:
>
>>The original idea I posted is less about sending a signal to another
>>processor.
>>
>>It is more about how to break out of an instruction sequence.
>>
>>Example of problem:
>>
>>Main:
>>while Condition1 do
>>begin
>>    while Condition2 do
>>    begin
>>        while Condition3 do
>>        begin
>>            Routine1
>>        end
>>    end;
>>end;
>>
> I do hope this is the result of over simplification for the example, as
> otherwise I'd turn it into
>
> while C1 and  C2 and C3:
> R1

"
That's not equivalent to what Skybuck posted.  Think about what
happens when Routine1 causes Condition1 and Condition2 to become false
but Condition3 remains true.
"

Thanks for pointing that out to him, it's funny to see that at least that
part of the logic you understand ! ;)

"
Not that this means that all rest of what Skyhawk posted makes any
sense at all.
"

Perhaps it will help you if I tell you the following:

1. This is just pseudo code.
2. The conditions C1, C2, C3 can be functions/routines returning booleans.

Bye,
  Skybuck.