Python Worst Practices

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Feb 26 00:21:59 EST 2015

Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm curious. What browser app are you referring to here?  Seems like the
> presentation is pure html5 with a bit a javascript.  Is this what you
> mean?

Yes. This is a document we're talking about, with many pages. I don't
want to sit navigating in my browser to read it, when it's certainly in
a form that could just be presented for download and viewed in a program
of my choice, while offline.

> I certainly didn't "identify" myself any more than I would for any
> other web site (exposing my IP address).

Try downloading the document, without registering or logging in –
neither of which should be needed for a document supposedly for public
view.

--
 \     “I went to a museum where all the artwork was done by children. |
  `\   They had all the paintings up on refrigerators.” —Steven Wright |