lxml.xpath 'for/xpath' to get to a node and then xpath again within the loop?
vek.m1234 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 12:20:59 CEST 2015
Mark Lawrence wrote:
> If it's provided why have you snipped it this time around? May I most
> humbly suggest that the next time you ask, please ensure that you tell
> us what you've googled for prior to putting your question.
umm.. I can't determine what you mean by 'snipped it'.
1. I posted a Question. (I figured out the answer).
2. I posted a quick reply stating it was 'fixed' and a brief answer.
3. Saran posted wondering what the answer was.
4. I said: wth, the answer is answered, what is not clear and that Saran
should google my keyword.
5. You posted about something being snipped somewhere.
6. This is in reply to (5) - i am confused, I am letting the matter rest
since it doesn't seem very important :) Ciao!
More information about the Python-list