test1

Tiglath Suriol tiglathsuriol at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:25:03 EDT 2015

On Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 9:53:48 AM UTC-4, Joel Goldstick wrote:
> Your first message was not python related.  Your subsequent messages
> were rude.  You've never been here before it seems.  This is an
> interesting group, open to all with interest in python.  How do you
> fit in?  Not
>
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 9:34 PM, Tiglath Suriol  wrote:

> >> So many years, so little learning. It's arseholes like you who make it so
> >> important to invent a way to stab people through the internet. Just go
> >> away, you're not wanted here.
> >>

> > I may stay a while just to poke you in the eye a little longer.  I am beginning to enjoy this.  People entering a battle of wits unarmed.  It's a joy to watch.
> >

> > You talk as if I wanted you to want me.  Pure delusion.  I posted at nobody, as I am free to do, and idiots come out of the woodwork as if I had committed some infraction.
> >
> > And you even want to stab me.  Sterling.  Who raised you. wolves?
> >

> >> --
> >> Steven
> >
> > --
>

> --
> Joel Goldstick
> http://joelgoldstick.com

Rather...

I came here because I can and may. but I did no provoke anyone.

Then the Central Scrutinizer chimed in followed by his Seven Dwarves and his bitches.  Now you, in which group do you fit?

Had you all minded your business I wouldn't be here.  Saving yourselves all those inane <plonk>s, and even more inane retorts.

Now be sincere, you write at me because this is like gawking at an accident on the road, it's a disturbance in your otherwise Pythonic, catatonic day.

I did not intend to, but since you appeared, I don't mind kicking your asses for laughs. So please write more.