Responding to Raju and friends at Intsystech...

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:20:12 EDT 2015

> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:12 AM, nagaraju thoudoju
> <nagarajuusstaffing at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Please find the requirement below and let me know you interest on
>> this position....

So this Raju fellow wants to know our "interest on [sic] this
position," and he's not responded appropriately to anyone's pleas to
stop spamming comp.lang.python. Searching groups.google.com for
"intsystech" returned over 26,000 hits, so I doubt we are the only
people he's actively spamming. How about everybody reading this note
responds to his missive, telling him our interest. Be nice. Respond as
if you really are interested in something Intsystech might have to
offer. Be sure to leave python-list at python.org/comp.lang.python out of
your reply, but paste the following email addresses into your cc list
(which includes a few of Raju's fellow spammers):

  info at intsystech.com, hr at intsystech.com, suryaprakash at intsystech.com,
pavan.kumar at intsystech.com, kevin at intsystech.com,
manish.kumar at intsystech.com

There's no need to send an angry reply. We can kill them with
kindness.  In fact, it will waste more of their time if they think,
even for a moment, that your email represents legitimate interest in
their spam.  I think Larry Martell's response was was just about
right.  Raju posts about a Java position on-site in Edmond, OK, so
respond asking him about Python (or COBOL, or Perl, or C++) positions
in Anchorage AK, or Chicago IL, or London UK, or telecommuting
positions...

I don't think there will be any need to tell Raju and his associates
where you saw his message. It won't really matter, and it's clearly
everywhere at this point. I suspect it will take him a good long while
to sift through all the apparently valid responses which just waste
their time and make it nearly impossible for them to find the scant
valid responses to their spam.

Skip