anomaly

zipher dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed May 13 11:19:06 EDT 2015

[Mr. Lawrence spaketh:]
> Do we really have to feed this guy, he's worse than the RUE?

While it may seem like an impossible goal, is it unworthy?  Is there something *better* for high-level, interpreted languages to be good for?

The truth is, that all the theory is worked out, as well as the heavy math that will be required to visualize it (thanks VPython!).  So it's only a matter of people being interested.  I, personally, give up on many occasions, not because of *its* impossibility but the stubborness of People`s.

mark