Logic problem: need better logic for desired thruth table. (thruth table to logic/boolean operations generator sought/needed)

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 18:07:36 EDT 2015

This is a start lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKqTSBKmWA4

I wonder if it can be simplied... I'll give it a try.

Basically it comes down to creating a logic expression for each true result
in the desired output and or-ing with each other.

The variables leading to the true result in the desired output need to be
kept if true, and negated if false.

So for example:
A B C
F T T

((NOT A) AND (B) AND ETC) OR ETC.

What the video didn't really explain is probably to "and" the variables...
but it did mention "multiply".

I guess "AND" is the closest thing to a multiply ;)

Makes sense... only AND gives a 1 output if all variables are true,
otherwise it would zero out...

Bye,
  Skybuck.