Logic problem: need better logic for desired thruth table. (thruth table to logic/boolean operations generator sought/needed)

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 22:56:07 EDT 2015

I am not so sure anymore about my conclusion, I will investigate this
further tomorrow.

It seems safe to conclude that at least the following operators have their
own thruth tables:

=
<>

<
>=
<=

These are the comparision operators.

Assume True is greater than False allows them to be used as well.

The question that remains is:

How many "gates" or "basic" operations or "wires" would they require.

Are some of these perhaps very "efficient" and could thus lead to even
shorter gate designs ?

However for my purposes, reducing code, the answer is already: YES

For software logic/boolean reduction the answer is already YES, funny and
interestingly enough ! ;) :)

Bye,
  Skybuck.