Python program on induction heating

Roïya souissi souissiroiya94 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 22:28:39 CEST 2015

Hello,
I have realized last year a mini project on induction heating and its application onto thermoelectricity. To back up my theoretical work, I created a python program ( I used mainly dictionnaries, PIL library and tkinter library). I have created a personal blog (https://souissiroiya.wordpress.com/) in a bid to publish my future works and projects and his the url to the python program in case you want to check it out (https://souissiroiya.wordpress.com/2015 ... en-python/).
Best regards,