CLP stats: last 500 posts

Wildman best_lay at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 23:57:33 EST 2016


On Sun, 11 Dec 2016 12:03:07 -0500, DFS wrote:

> For this short stat version I only used the 'User-Agent' header.  I have 
> a longer version that uses both 'User-Agent' and 'X-Newsreader'
> 
> 
> You can put a conditional in place for now:
> 
> if s='giganews':
> 	printStat("X-Newsreader","News Readers",m)
> else:
> 	printStat("User-Agent","User-Agents",m)

Thanks but I had already tried X-Newsreader and I got the
same result.  It is odd because if you look at my headers
there is an entry for User-Agent....

User-Agent: Pan/0.139 (Sexual Chocolate; GIT bf56508
 git://git.gnome.org/pan2; x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)

<scratching head>

-- 
<Wildman> GNU/Linux user #557453
The cow died so I don't need your bull!


More information about the Python-list mailing list