Last call for the Call For Proposals of PythonFOSDEM 2017
stephane at wirtel.be
Fri Dec 16 09:49:33 EST 2016
Hello, this week-end is the last two days for the Call For Proposals of
PythonFOSDEM 2017. We have received a lot of topics, but if you want to
become a speaker and that you have a very cool topic to submit, please
don't hesite and send us your proposal.
Deadline is 2016-12-18.
Call For Proposals
This is the official call for sessions for the Python devroom at FOSDEM 2017.
FOSDEM is the Free and Open source Software Developers' European Meeting, a free
and non-commercial two-day week-end that offers open source contributors a place
to meet, share ideas and collaborate.
It's the biggest event in Europe with +5000 hackers, +400 speakers.
For this edition, Python will be represented by its Community.
If you want to discuss with a lot of Python Users, it's the place to be!
* Submission deadlines: 2016-12-18
* Acceptance notifications: 2016-12-23
* The duration for talks will be 30 minutes, including presentations and
questions and answers.
* Presentation can be recorded and streamed, sending your proposal implies
giving permission to be recorded.
* A mailing list for the Python devroom is available for discussions about
devroom organisation. You can register at this address:
How to submit
All submissions are made in the Pentabarf event planning tool at
When submitting your talk in Pentabarf, make sure to select the Python devroom
as the Track.
Of course, if you already have a user account, please reuse it.
Any questions, please send an email to info AT python-fosdem DOT org
Thank you for submitting your sessions and see you soon in Brussels to talk
If you want to keep informed for this edition, you can follow our twitter
* FOSDEM 2017: https://fosdem.org/2017
* Python Devroom: http://python-fosdem.org
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/PythonFOSDEM
Stéphane Wirtel - http://wirtel.be - @matrixise
More information about the Python-list