Detect Linux Runlevel

Wildman best_lay at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 22:14:24 EST 2016

On Tue, 06 Dec 2016 09:45:05 -0700, Michael Torrie wrote:

> I appreciate your measured response to what could be seen as an
> inflammatory post.

It was inflammatory and I considered a different response but
after the knee jerking, I give it some thought and decided
otherwise.  The simple fact is I'm an outsider here.  Over
the last few months I have received some good advice and help
from some good folks and for that I am grateful.  I do not
want to do anything that could jeopardize that.  So I will
try my best to keep my posts civil.

And I thank you for your words.

--
<Wildman> GNU/Linux user #557453