Interpretation

Mario R. Osorio nimbiotics at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 23:22:27 EDT 2016

On Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 5:59:04 AM UTC-4, Dennis Ngeno wrote:
> My programs have never combile, they keep telling me , systax error even
> after copy pasting

No pun intended, but I hope you are not typing your code like you typed your message.

OTOH, python code is not supposed to be compiled.

Another tip: If you really are copying and pasting, I'd recommend you first paste the code to the text editor of your like and MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT MIXING SPACES AND TAB CHARACTERS FOR INDENTATION PURPOSES.

Use either, or but do not mix them, specially not on the same line. IMHO, it is best to always use spaces, but some people do prefer tabs.