Education [was Re: for / while else doesn't make sense]

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sat May 21 06:05:13 EDT 2016

http://www.creativitypost.com/education/9_elephants_in_the_classroom_that_should_unsettle_us
> ]
> how do we go about correcting our wrong primacies?

An interesting article, but very US-centric.

Nevertheless, let's not forget that the general school system is designed to
churn out more-or-less identical workers capable of pulling the levers on
late 19th and early 20th century machines for their bosses. The fact that
it does more than that, even if badly, is a bonus.

--
Steven