Django Girls workshop at EuroPython 2016

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Thu May 26 04:58:01 EDT 2016

We’re pleased to announce a Django Girls workshop on Sunday, July 17,
the first day of the EuroPython 2016 conference.

If you want participate or know someone who’d like to join, please
fill in our application form on the Django Girls’ website:

		 *** Django Girls EuroPython 2016 ***

	       https://djangogirls.org/europython2016/

     Remember: you don’t need any prior programming knowledge to
			    participate !

About the workshop
------------------

After the workshop you will have learned about:

 * HTML / CSS
 * Python / Django

and in a single day, you’ll have created a blog.

If that sounds challenging, no worries: our friendly coaches will help
you.

Paola Katherine, DG organizer:

    "If you participate, we’ll raffle one full ticket for EuroPython
    2016, the largest and best Python event in Europe."

More infos
----------

The Django Girls EuroPython 2016 networks:

 * More infos and details on the website: djangogirls.org/europython2016
 * Facebook: fb.me/djangogirlseuropython
 * Twitter: @DjangoGirlsEP16

If you have questions, please write to bilbao at djangogirls.org

With gravitational regards,
--
EuroPython 2016 Team
http://ep2016.europython.eu/

PS: Please forward or retweet to help us reach all interested parties:
https://twitter.com/europython/status/735755247046426624
Thanks.