BeautifulSoup help !!

Navneet Siddhant desolate.soul.me at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 13:34:02 EDT 2016

I guess I will have to extract data from multiple divs as only extracting data from the parent div which has other divs in it with the different data is coming up all messed up. Will play around and see if I could get through it. Let me clarify once again I dont need complete code , a resource where I could find more info about using Beautifulsoup will be appreciated.  Also do I need some kind of plugin etc to extract data to csv ? or it is built in python and I could simply import csv and write other commands needed ??