How to pick out the same titles.

Seymore4Head Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid
Sun Oct 16 11:16:50 EDT 2016

How to pick out the same titles.

I have a  long text file that has movie titles in it and I would like
to find dupes.

The thing is that sometimes I have one called "The Killing Fields" and
it also could be listed as "Killing Fields"  Sometimes the title will
have the date a year off.

What I would like to do it output to another file that show those two
as a match.

I don't know the best way to tackle this.  I would think you would
have to pair the titles with the most consecutive letters in a row.

Anyone want this as a practice exercise?  I don't really use
programming enough to remember how.