need help for an assignment plz noob here

Kaur Männamaa kaurman at outlook.com
Mon Oct 17 18:29:30 EDT 2016

How exactly did you get the final product if you don't know how to get
there? I'm sorry but what you are trying to do does not seem fair:)

One hint: for loops

PS generators are actually specific functions in Python:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1756096/understanding-generators-in-python#1756156

However, considering your goal (just one call), you don't need one.

Kaur

18.10.2016 00:44 pedrorenato1998 at gmail.com kirjutas: